[vc_row][vc_column][fancy_heading h1=”0″ style=”line” title=”DANCE CLASSES” slogan=”REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS TO”]organised by Centrum Kultury i Rekreacji in Lądek-Zdrój between 7-14 July 2018.
[/fancy_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. The total costs of participation in the classes, including travel and accommodation costs, shall be incurred by the participant. The classes in 2018 will be held from Sunday (8 July) to Friday (13 July) at a dance hall (1.5 hrs) and on 14 July there is a rehearsal at the main stage of the Festival.
2. Your place on classes is guaranteed only upon we receive your entry form via e-mail followed by payment within 14 days but not later than until 7 July 2018. The price of classes depends on the date of payment (wire transfer), not the date of your entry form sending.
3. Entry forms may be also submitted and payments may be made on 7 July at the Organiser’s office. But then we cannot guarantee a place at classes in the technique you choose (limited number of places).
4. Should there be a small number of participants (less than 11), the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the classes at the given technique. In such case, we return the payment in its nominal value. Participants shall be informed via e-mail or by phone.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to limit the number of participants in a group or close the list of participants of a given course. Those who pay for classes after the list is closed, will receive their payment or will be free to choose another technique.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to not accept a participant to the classes without giving reasons.
7. The payment for classes is non-refundable (however this shall not apply to situations mentioned in section 4 and 5 hereof).
8. Only clean indoor shoes that will not damage the floor may be worn at the dance room.
9. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any injuries or accidents that may happen to the participants, or any valuable things/items that may be lost, damaged or stolen. We suggest having valid medical tests/examinations and accident insurance. The Organiser shall be responsible for underage persons who stay in the classes room, only during the classes.
10. The Organiser shall have the right to exclude from classes those individuals who disturb the classes, without returning the payment to them.
11. Filming, recording and photographing the classes is prohibited without the Organiser’s consent.
12. The Organiser shall have the full right to photograph, record and film the classes and use the footage within all fields of use, and they may grant their consent to other entities as regards the same.
13. The participants express their consent for their image to be used for the needs of promotion of Centrum Kultury i Rekreacji in Lądek-Zdrój and the Olga Sawicka IDF in case if the pictures and films are published by the Organiser and their partners.
14. Enrolment to the classes is equal to the acknowledgement and acceptance of these Regulations, the pricelist, the terms and conditions of participation, and expressing a consent for processing of personal data by the Organiser for information and marketing purposes pursuant to the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz.U. No. 101 poz. 926.)
15. The Organiser’s details:
Centrum Kultury i Rekreacji w Lądku-Zdroju,
pl. Staromłyński 5, 57-540 Lądek-Zdrój,
tel. 748146562, mail: email@example.com
16. Details for payment by wire transfer:
Bank: Powiatowy Bank Spółdzielczy w Strzelinie Oddział Lądek-Zdrój
Account no.: 62958800043900300120000010
In the transfer title please enter the full name of participant for whom the payment is made.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]